Friday, March 4, 2011

i'm going to go crazy...

   If I don't start posting more often! Haha. I feel so terrible for not keeping up with this thing as much as I want to, but I guess that's one of the many perks of being a mom! Not enough time in the day!!! Plus, Zach always has the computer for school work.
   Anyway, not too much has changed around here recently! Jack is about to be 7 months old in a few days. I can't believe that 7 months have gone by already! People always told me time was going to fly by after he was born, but now I know just how true that is! I have loved every single second of being a mom. It's the best thing there is. Watching your baby grow and change every day is the most rewarding thing ever because you know that you're the reason they know all that they do! I absolutely LOVE watching him discover new things!
   Jack's bottom teeth are REALLY coming in now! You can see them when he smiles and babbles... it's adorable! Until he bites me that is! Those suckers HURT! I'm pretty sure he's going to get some more in pretty soon, although I'm not sure which ones it will be yet. Guess we'll find out soon enough!
   Everything has been going really well! I started working out with a personal trainer a few weeks ago and it has been kicking my butt! My arms hurt like crazy right now, but it's nice to know I'm doing something. My goal is to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight by summer, but I'm hoping it happens before then! I don't have too much left to go, so I'm hoping it goes fast!
   Anwayyy... I think I had better go get some sleep! I have to be up bright and early once again! :) Hopefully I can post again sooner than a week though! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment