Saturday, December 11, 2010

4 months old...

   My baby boy turned four months old on Friday. Has it really been that long? Four months?! So much has happened and he has changed so much since he was born. He's currently working on sitting up. He's getting so close! The other day I had him sitting on our bed and holding on to my hand and he got so excited that he was having to only hold my hand to sit up. It was the funniest thing because he started kicking and squirming like he does when he gets excited and then toppled right over on his side. I think he might have it down by the end of this month! I can't wait!
   It's so much fun to watch him grow up and learn new things. He's also been trying to roll from his back to his stomach. He can get onto his side and then turn his head and shoulders, now he just has to figure out how to get his legs over. I can't wait to see what else he will accomplish this month!
   Anyway, I took a few pictures today of him on our couch and thought I'd put them up on here. Enjoy!


Last time I took a picture of him like this was when he was 2 months old...


He is such a happy kid!

 

I can't believe how well he sits up on the couch now!


I love his smile! 


He was trying to sit forward on his own.


Mmm... fingers!

   And that's all for tonight! Until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment