Sunday, February 20, 2011

ma ma ma...

   I have MORE great updates to tell you all about! On February 16th, Jack said "ma ma" for the first time! I was so excited! Also, on the 18th we put him down on the floor to let him roll around for a little bit before bed and next thing we know, the little stinker is CRAWLING towards his toys! He wasn't on his hands and knees... it was more of an Army crawl. But still! Haha. My baby boy can CRAWL! Oh lord... I guess I had better start the baby proofing! What a joy!
   This morning I had him in his bouncer and he was just jumping all over the place and saying "blah blah ma ma ma ma blah ma ma ma blah ma ma ma ma..." it was pretty funny! I love that he is starting to "talk" more now! Oh yeah, I think he might be getting 2 more teeth sometime soon too! Right next to the other two! Things have certainly been getting more interesting around here lately. Right now he is down for a nap, but will probably be waking up sometime soon.
   Anyway, that's pretty much it as far as that goes. As for me, I have some new things going on! I've recently started working out with a personal trainer. My first workout was on Friday and my legs are still sore! Guess that just goes to show how out of shape I am. But I'm really looking forward to getting back in shape and feeling/looking better! Love the burn!
   I've also decided that I am definitely going to start up my blog about breastfeeding. There are so many women out there who just need to hear that what they are doing is right and that they aren't alone in what they're going through. I want to be one of the voices telling them they're doing a great job. Now I just have to pick out the perfect title and get it up and running! I can't wait! I'll keep you guys posted on that and post a link to it once I get it started.
   Well, I hope that everyone has a wonderful day today! I'm thinking about taking Jack up to the park today for a walk... I gotta get going! Jack just woke up from his nap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment