Sunday, February 13, 2011

oh, how time flies...

   My little boy is 6 months old (and 3 days) already... I can't believe it! Where has that time gone?! It feels like just yesterday I was holding him for the first time... now he's sitting up on his own, eating solids, laughing, has TWO teeth, he's playing and interacting more, sleeping in his own crib, sleeping in his own ROOM (AH!), and so much more! Anyway, this is going to be a short post! Just wanted to throw his newest picture up here. :)


   Not to brag or anything, but my baby boy is absolutely adorable! :) He lights up my world, puts a smile on my face, and melts my heart all at once! I love him more than anything!

   Oh yeah... here are those TWO teeth I was telling you about!!!


SUPER EXCITING!!!

   Anyway, time for me to get some rest! Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment